My love for poetry flew me here to build a nest of my own...

M

y passion for the written word brings me back...

My gratitude for freedom of expression keeps me here...

But my understanding and appreciation of you,

Eyes of the curious, minds of the inquisitive, souls of the artistic type...

Is why I remain and continue to share my heart...

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Greatest Love Affair

My Greatest Love Affair
by Carmen A. Cisnădean

You dearest sound that walks my ears’ deep tunnels
With tiny, cutest feet of threads of gold
You leave the greatest footprints there within me.
With softest hands as if of puffy snow
You hold my heart and feed it melody
As word by word is born inside of me
And make me want to share it with the world.

You dearest friend that have been always faithful
To let my heart speak out inside your ink black curls
You build in me a fortress slowly crumbling down.
And soon enough you reconstruct to heaven’s sky
The most amazing alley in the day
The most amazing dwelling in the night
And make me see beyond the layers of this world.

You dearest love that feeds me colored bliss that stains
With every emotion as I widely spread my wings
With every roar of time across pages of white.
You make in me a darling lady, when not a fearless rebel
You make in me a darling sheep, when not a fearless wolf
And then you fold me into a paper plane
And send me to every inch and corner of myself.

I may be a stranger to the world around me,
But when I depart     
I surely hope to be the world’s greatest whisper by pen.
To dust and ashes I will succumb and you with me
But not without sharing about you, my majesty, my Poem, my Pen,
My greatest love affair.

(Last verse completed on June 18, 2011; rest of the poem written on July 4th at 2 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment