My love for poetry flew me here to build a nest of my own...

M

y passion for the written word brings me back...

My gratitude for freedom of expression keeps me here...

But my understanding and appreciation of you,

Eyes of the curious, minds of the inquisitive, souls of the artistic type...

Is why I remain and continue to share my heart...

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

While Awaiting

While Awaiting
by Carmen A. Cisnădean


I'm laying on my pillow
My heart holds to itself,
I nearly do caress you
You, prince of my affections
From my suspicious dreams.
Whose heart for me beats softly,
For who my heart beats dearly,
Like willows’ soothing voice at night
Whispers such words that make us want.

I send a kiss good night
To land upon your eyelids,
And greet you melody
With my heart's strings of gold.

Do listen,
As the distance between us is hours long,
Remember me, in dream, my darling
Peace and love be upon you tonight.

 (written on June 28th, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment